看权游,学说话

作者 Odaimoko/影风秦 日期 2018-07-06
看权游,学说话

2018-05-15

权力的游戏才是说话的艺术。

S03E07。

Jamie听说Brennie有可能被虐待之后,怎么说服护送人跟他一起返回Harrenhal。

你以为能拿到奖赏
You think you’re getting a reward

我来给你分析分析
Let me explain something to you.

我父亲见到我 首先就是
When my father sees me, the first thing

问我的手怎么了
he’s going to ask is what happened to my hand.

我就说是你砍的
And I’m going to tell him this man chopped it off.

-我根本… -或者说是你救了我的命
I had nothing– - Or I could tell him this man saved my life.

我们现在就回赫伦堡
We return to Harrenhal now.

使得Bolton的手下站到对立的立场。到了赫伦堡,安全之后避免斗争

婊子不能走
The bitch stays.

我们带她去君临
We’re taking her to King’s Landing.

除非你杀死我
Unless you kill me.

她是我的
She belongs to me.

波顿大人有令
Lord Bolton’s orders.

你觉得哪样对波顿大人更重要
What do you think is more important to Lord Bolton?

是奖赏他的宠物老鼠呢
Getting his pet rat a reward

还是放泰温·兰尼斯特的儿子活着回去
or ensuring Tywin Lannister gets his son back alive?

2018-05-17

S03E08,tyrell家姐姐想跟Cersei套近乎,Cersei这么回答,敲山震虎。

雷耶斯家族当初实力雄厚
House Reyne was a powerful family.

富可敌国
Very wealthy.

是维斯特洛第二富有的家族
The second wealthiest in Westeros.

如今维斯特洛第二富有的是你们提利尔家吧
Aren’t the Tyrells the second wealthiest family in Westeros now?

当然了 野心家绝不会满足于
Of course, ambitious climbers don’t want to stop

屈居人下
on the second highest rung.

只要迈出那最后一步
If only you could take that final step,

就能一览众山小
you’d see further than all the rest.

高高在上 无人能及
You’d be alone with nothing but blue sky above you.

所以雷耶斯建了一座
So Lord Reyne built a castle

和凯岩城一样雄伟的城堡
as grand as Casterly Rock.

送给他妻子的钻石
He gave his wife diamonds

比我母亲毕生所戴的都要大
larger than any my mother ever wore.

终于有一天
And finally one day,

他起兵反叛我父亲
he rebelled against my father.

你知道雷耶斯家族现在何处吗
Do you know where House Reyne is now?

没了
Gone.

没了
Gone.

多委婉
A gentle word.

怎么不说灭族呢
Why not say slaughtered?

男人 女人 小孩
Every man, woman, and child

统统死在剑下
put to the sword.

我还记得 他们的尸体
I remember seeing their bodies hanging

高挂在凯岩城门上
high above the gates of Casterly Rock.

父亲让他们挂了整个夏天 任其腐烂
My father let them rot up there all summer.

那个夏天真长啊
It was a long summer.

然而今天 每逢雨季
“And now the rains weep o’er their halls,

雨水在大厅哭泣 内里却无人影
and not a soul to hear.”

再跟我说什么姐妹
If you ever call me sister again,

我就让你在睡梦里被勒死
I’ll have you strangled in your sleep.

红发女如何上Gendry的

401
要么是好酒 要么就不是
It’s the real thing or it’s not.

402
有舌头 就尝得出区别
You only need a tongue to tell the difference.

432
要么是真神 要么就不是
A god is real or he’s not.

433
有眼睛 就能看明白
You only need eyes to see.

2018-05-18

Robb对未娶的道歉

小姐们
My ladies.
男人应当言而有信 人君更当如此
All men should keep their word, kings most of all.
我立约迎娶你们中的一位 却违背了誓言
I was pledged to marry one of you and I broke that vow.
错在我 不在你们
The fault is not with you.
任何有幸迎娶你们的人都当倍感幸运
Any man would be lucky to have any one of you.
我所为并非轻贱诸位
I did what I did not to slight you,
只因我心另有所属
but because I loved another.
我知道略略数语不足以弥补
I know these words cannot set right
我对你们和贵家族犯下的过失
the wrong I have done to you and your house.
我请求你们原谅
I beg your forgiveness
我愿尽我所能做出补偿
and pledge to do all I can to make amends
以求渡口的佛雷家和临冬城的史塔克家
so the Freys of the Crossing and the Starks of Winterfell
能够重归于好
may once again be friends.

Jon 说服不杀养马人不成反被驳倒

对付偷马贼 守夜人可能派几个人找找了事
The Watch might send a few men looking for a horse thief.

对付杀人犯 他们肯定会大动干戈
They’ll send a lot more to hunt down murderers.

正合我意
I hope so.

在城堡里杀守夜人难
Killing crows in their castle is tough.

但在野外杀他们
Killing them out here in the open,

是我们的拿手好戏
that’s what we do.

Hound对Arya心理看穿

别着急 他们还在那里
Don’t worry. They’re still there.

我知道他们没走
I know they’re still there.

你一会儿瞧一次
You check every five minutes

像是怕他们跑了似的
like you’re afraid they’re gonna move.

我不怕
I’m not afraid.

你当然怕
Of course you are.

你现在快到了
You’re almost there

害怕到头来一场空
and you’re afraid you won’t make it.

离得越近 你越是害怕
The closer you get, the worse the fear gets.

掩饰是没有用的
No point in trying to hide behind that face.

我一眼就能瞧出恐惧
I know fear when I see it.

见得多了
Seen it a lot.

我一眼就能瞧出你怕
I knew fear when I saw it in you.

S03E10

The Imp反驳他爸说在婚礼上屠杀,北方人不会忘记(这件事)

北方人永远不会忘记
The northerners will never forget.

很好
Good.

让他们记得带兵南下
Let them remember what happens

会发生什么事
when they march on the south.

一体两面,不陷入对方的意思。

2018-05-20

S04E02,红发女的一体两面!

你看海滩上的仪式了吗
Did you watch the ceremony on the beach?

我听到了
I heard it.

你被吓到了吗
And it frightened you?

亚赛尔爵士是我舅舅
Ser Axel was my uncle.

他一向对我很好
He was always kind to me.

他们现在在更好的地方 公主殿下
They’re in a better place now, Princess.

烈火焚尽了他们在凡间的罪孽
The fire cleansed them of the sins of the world.

但他们惨叫了
But they screamed.

女人生孩子时也会叫
Women scream when they give birth.

之后她们就满心喜悦
Afterward they are filled with joy.

之后她们不会变成灰烬
Afterward they aren’t ash and bone.

你有好多问题不明白 对吧
You have so many questions, don’t you?

Joffrey和Margaery的婚礼上,Jamie和Loras的对话。引入好棒啊,然后瞬间切换主题,你他妈是个gay,回击你他妈乱伦。

您妹妹非常漂亮
Your sister looks very beautiful.

您姐姐也是
As does yours.

期待你的婚礼吗
So, looking forward to your wedding?

非常期待
Yes, very much.

您父亲和家父都非常看好联姻的前景
Our fathers are both rather keen on the prospect.

确实如此
They certainly are.

或许该他俩结婚才对
Perhaps they should get married.

如果你真娶了瑟曦 她会趁你睡着杀死你
If you were to marry Cersei, she’d murder you in your sleep.

如果你真在死掉前让她怀了孩子
If you somehow managed to put a child in her first,

她会连孩子也杀
she’d murder him, too,

都不用等他呱呱坠地
long before he drew his first breath.

你很幸运 这些事都不会发生
Luckily for you, none of this will happen,

因为你永远娶不到她
because you’ll never marry her.

你也娶不到
And neither will you.

另外一边,Briennie和Cersei也在争风吃醋——not until “其实是他救了我”。

布蕾妮小姐
Lady Brienne.

你是塞尔温·塔斯伯爵的女儿
You’re Lord Selwyn Tarth’s daughter.

不管愿不愿意 你都是贵族小姐
That makes you a lady whether you want to be or not.

您说得是 太后陛下
As you say, your Grace.

谢谢你
I owe you my gratitude.

把我弟弟平安带回君临
You returned my brother safely to King’s Landing.

其实是他救了我 太后陛下
In truth, he rescued me, Your Grace.

还不止一次
More than once.

是吗
Did he?

这我倒没听说过
Haven’t heard that story before.

恐怕算不上什么精彩的故事
Not such a fascinating story, I’m afraid.

你倒是有不少精彩的故事
I’m sure you have many fascinating stories.

宣誓效忠蓝礼·拜拉席恩
Sworn to Renly Baratheon.

宣誓效忠凯特琳·史塔克
Sworn to Catelyn Stark.

现在又轮到我弟弟了
And now my brother.

三天两头地改换门庭
Must be exciting to flit from one camp to the next

看上谁就效忠谁 一定很刺激吧
serving whichever lord or lady you fancy.

我并没有效忠您的弟弟 太后陛下
I don’t serve your brother, your Grace.

可你爱上他了
But you love him.

太后陛下
Your Grace.

Joffrey想要借矮人演戏侮辱反对他的人Tyrion(当然还有Sansa),下面是Tyrion的回复。

不过你还不是冠军 对吧
Though you’re not the champion yet, are you?

真正的冠军要打败所有挑战者
A true champion defeats all the challengers.

肯定还有人胆敢
Surely there are others out there

挑战我的权威
who still dare to challenge my reign.

舅舅
Uncle.

不然你来 他们肯定还有多余的戏服
How about you? I’m sure they have a spare costume.

上一次战场对我而言已足矣 陛下
One taste of combat was enough for me, Your Grace.

我还想保住剩下的脸呢
I would like to keep what remains of my face.

您应当上阵才是
I think you should fight him.

他们的表演不过是
This was but a poor imitation

对您在战场上英勇表现的拙劣模仿
of your own bravery on the field of battle.

我可是亲眼见识过的
I speak as a firsthand witness.

拿好新铸的瓦雷利亚钢剑 爬下您那高桌子
Climb down from the high table with your new Valyrian sword

让大家见识真正的国王如何赢得王座
and show everyone how a true king wins his throne.

不过当心点
Be careful, though.

这家伙显然饥渴得昏了头
This one is clearly mad with lust.

2018-05-21

S04E03。Gilly一语点破Sam的心机。

他们都是守夜人兄弟
They’re brothers of the Night’s Watch,

我不能横刀相向
and I can’t just stab them in the back,

也不能像在卡斯特家里那样一走了之
and I can’t run away, which is what we did at Craster’s.

你要相信我
You have to trust me.

这是最好的法子
It’s for the best.

对你最好
Best for you.

吉莉
Oh, Gilly.

不要这样
Please don’t.

No other way.

Tywin准备利用the Mountain的命来交换Oberyn(Dorne)这边的同盟。We need each other这句话,是法庭上审判的需要,这是纸面上说的一点;另一层意思其实也相对明了,战略上大家互相需要(互相?)。Tywin的一体两面。

只有多恩人顽强抵御了
Only the Dornish managed to resist

伊耿·坦格利安和他的巨龙
Aegon Targaryen and his dragons.

你是说你需要我们
You’re saying you need us?

你能承认这点一定相当不易
That must be hard for you to admit.

我们需要对方
We need each other.

你帮我制裁谋害国王的凶手
You help me serve justice to the king’s assassins

我就帮你为伊莉亚主持公道
and I will help you serve justice to Elia’s.

2018-05-22

Jamie和Tyrion兄弟在狱中的对话。弑君兄弟真是萌到了。

至于瑟曦
As for Cersei,

八成正想方设法省去审判
well, she’s probably working on a way

直接找人弄死我
to avoid a trial altogether by having me killed.

既然你提起来 她的确要求过
Now that you mention it, she did ask.

那我是不是该闭上眼睛转过身去
So, should I turn around and close my eyes?

那要看
Depends.

是你做的吗
Did you do it?

弑君兄弟
The Kingslayer brothers.

你喜欢吗 我很喜欢
You like it? I like it.

你当真在问我有没有杀你儿子
You’re really asking if I killed your son?

你当真在问我会不会杀亲弟弟
Are you really asking if I’d kill my brother?

小指头对Sansa讲述一个不被怀疑的真理——sansa正是最被怀疑杀掉Joffrey的人。

我不明白
I don’t understand.

兰尼斯特给你钱财 权势
The Lannisters gave you wealth, power.

乔佛里封你为赫伦堡伯爵
Joffrey made you the Lord of Harrenhal.

没有动机 就没人会怀疑
A man with no motive is a man no one suspects.

永远令你的敌人迷惑
Always keep your foes confused.

他们搞不清你是何人 所求何事
If they don’t know who you are or what you want,

就不会知道你下一步如何打算
they can’t know what you plan to do next.

2018-05-23

今日最佳,Cersei和Tywin的谈话。用无生命的建筑(神庙)比喻一个机构(铁银行),Cersei用一句“It’s for the good of the family, I understand that”承接了这个话题(自己和Loras结婚),转头就说自己的两个弟弟不一定遵从,借此引入Tyrion审判的话题。帅。

王室欠了布拉佛斯的铁金库一大笔钱
The crown owes the Iron Bank of Braavos a tremendous amount of money.

多大
How much?

巨大
A tremendous amount.

您一定能和铁金库的哪个人谈谈 达成什么协议
There must be someone at the Iron Bank you can speak to, come to some arrangement.

铁金库就是铁金库
The Iron Bank is the Iron Bank.

没有哪个人一说
There is no someone.

那里肯定有人做事 铁金库由人组成
Someone does work there. It is comprised of people.

神庙由石块垒成
And a temple is comprised of stones.

一块碎了 另一块补上
One stone crumbles and another takes its place.

而神庙屹立千年以上
And the temple holds its form for 1,000 years or more.

铁金库就是这样一座神庙
That’s what the Iron Bank is, a temple.

我们都活在它的阴影中 却几乎无人知晓
We all live in its shadow and almost none of us know it.

你逃不脱他们 骗不倒他们
You can’t run from them. You can’t cheat them.

无法拿借口敷衍他们
You can’t sway them with excuses.

如果你欠他们钱 又不想粉身碎骨
If you owe them money and you don’t want to crumble yourself,

那就还钱
you pay it back.

将提利尔家纳入王室
Vesting the Tyrells in the crown

将在这方面给我们极大帮助
will help a great deal in this respect.

这是为了家族利益 我能理解
It’s for the good of the family, I understand that.

但两个弟弟未必能
I’m not sure my brothers do.

我知道你想要提利昂无法翻身
I know you’re building a strong case against Tyrion.

这是你身为人母的权利
And as a mother, that is your right.

但身为法官 我不能与你谈论审判的事
But as a judge, I cannot discuss the trial with you.

我尊重这一点
I respect that.

我们不用谈
We don’t need to discuss it.

2018-05-24

Oberyn和Varys在御前会议后对话。Varys想要Oberyn对自己解除戒心,省去Lord能降低相当的架子,但是Oberyn通过一句“大家都这么叫你”回应了。

奥柏伦亲王
Prince Oberyn.

瓦里斯大人
Lord Varys.

瓦里斯就行了 我并非贵族
Only Varys. I’m not actually a nobleman.

不必称我为”大人”
No one is under obligation to call me lord.

但大家都这么称呼你
And yet everyone does.

最后一幕,二人对话,此时聚焦到近处。最后such as 完了过后,聚焦到了背景的铁王座。Varys难道有这个野心?

每个人都有喜好
Everybody is interested in something.

我不一样
Not me.

当我看到欲望对人的影响
When I see what desire does to people,

对这个国家的影响
what it’s done to this country,

我很高兴没有参与其中
I am very glad to have no part in it.

此外 人若不为欲念驱使
Besides, the absence of desire

便能放开手脚追求别的东西
leaves one free to pursue other things.

比如
Such as?

Jamie和Tywin的对话,Tywin这心机,服了服了。这个punished accordingly说得太好了。

您要判您的亲生儿子死刑吗
You’d condemn your own son to death?

我谁也没判 审判尚未结束
I’ve condemned no one. The trial is not over.

这不是审判 是场闹剧
This isn’t a trial. It’s a farce.

您知道这全都是瑟曦操纵的
Cersei has manipulated everything and you know it.

我不知还有这等事
I know nothing of the sort.

-您向来厌恶提利昂 -他杀了国王
-You’ve always hated Tyrion. -He killed his king.

我也一样
As did I.

您知道疯王对我下的最后一道命令是什么吗
Do you know the last order the Mad King gave me?

把您的首级呈给他
To bring him your head.

我救了您的命 好让您谋杀我弟弟吗
I saved your life, so you could murder my brother?

-这不是谋杀 是主持公道 -公道
-It won’t be murder. It’ll be justice. -Justice?

我在履行身为御前首相的责任
I’m performing my sworn duty as Hand of the King.

如果提利昂有罪 便应将他依罪惩处
If Tyrion is found guilty, he will be punished accordingly.

-他会被处决 -不 是依罪惩处
-He’ll be executed. -No, he’ll be punished accordingly.

您曾说过 家族就是传承 永远延续
Once you said, family is what lives on. All that lives on.

您说过要建立一个传承千年不朽的王朝
You told me about a dynasty that would last 1,000 years.

提利昂一死 您的王朝怎么办
What happens to your dynasty when Tyrion dies?

我是御林铁卫
I’m a Kingsguard,

发誓不娶妻生子
forbidden by oath to carry on the family line.

我很清楚你的誓言
I’m well aware of your oath.

您的姓氏怎么办
What happens to your name?

将来在战场上 谁来打起狮子旗
Who carries the lion banner into future battles?

您的侄子吗
Your nephews?

蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特吗
Lancel Lannister?

还是那些个我连名字都记不清的家伙
Others whose names I don’t even remember?

若我宽恕杀害我外孙的凶手
What happens to my dynasty

我的王朝又会怎样
if I spare the life of my grandson’s killer?

会由我延续下去
It survives through me.

我将卸任御林铁卫
I’ll leave the Kingsguard.

只要您放提利昂一条生路
I’ll take my place as your son and heir

我就继承您的家业
if you let Tyrion live.

成交
Done.

等取证结束 宣判有罪后
When the testimony’s concluded and a guilty verdict rendered,

提利昂将有机会为自己进言
Tyrion will be given the chance to speak.

他请求宽恕 我便准许他加入守夜人
He’ll plead for mercy. I’ll allow him to join the Night’s Watch.

三天后 他将启程前往黑城堡
In three days’ time, he’ll depart for Castle Black

在长城度过余生
and live out his days at the Wall.

你则即刻脱下白袍
You’ll remove your white cloak immediately.

离开君临
You will leave King’s Landing

继承凯岩城公爵之位
to assume your rightful place at Casterly Rock.

娶个门当户对的女人
You will marry a suitable woman

为兰尼斯特家传宗接代
and father children named Lannister.

永远不准再背弃家族
And you’ll never turn your back on your family again.

一言为定
You have my word.

一言为定
And you have mine.

2018-05-26

S04E09。

Sam从Aemon那里知道了Jon不能告诉他的两情相悦的感受。

Jon:

到底什么感觉
So what’s it like?

就是
It’s,

就是有个人 完完全全的另一个人
there’s this person, this whole other person.

你满心满眼都是她 她满心满眼都是你
And you’re wrapped up in them and they’re wrapped up in you.

然后你
And you,

有那么一
for a little,

一瞬间 你不仅仅是你自己
for a little while, you’re more than just you.

你就 我说不清 我他妈又不是诗人
You’re, I don’t know. I’m not a bleeding poet.

Aemon:

你知道我来这里之前的身份吗
Do you know who I was before I came here?

只要我说出那个字 我会成为什么人吗
What I could have been if I’d only said the word?

你当然知道
Of course you do.

我还是伊蒙·坦格利安时见过许多姑娘
I met many girls when I was Aemon Targaryen.

王位继承人总是这样
A future king always does.

其中一些特别主动
Some of them were quite forward

想要博得我的青睐
in their attempts to win my affections.

有一个成功了
One of them succeeded.

我当时真年轻啊
I was very young.

她是谁
Who was she?

我可以给你讲她的一切
I could tell you everything about her.

她是谁
Who she was,

我们如何初见
how we met,

她眼睛的颜色
the color of her eyes,

她鼻子的形状
and the shape of her nose.

我可以看到她
I can see her

就在我面前
right in front of me.

她比你更真实
She’s more real than you are.

我们可以讲一整晚那些年逝去的爱情
We could spend all night trading tales of lost loves.

死亡迫在眉睫
Nothing makes the past a sweeter place to visit

更显得回忆如此甜蜜
than the prospect of imminent death.

去睡觉 塔利
Go to bed, Tarly.

和Pyp谈话的时候,又说出了自己的看法

你不怕吗
You’re not afraid?

我当然怕了
Of course I’m afraid.

有一帮野人要来杀我们
There’s a band of wildlings coming to kill us.

你要是连一帮野人都怕
If you’re afraid of a band of wildlings,

那你之前到底是怎么干掉异鬼的
how in seven hells did you manage to kill a white walker?

我那时候不知道自己能杀死它
I didn’t know I was going to kill it.

但我总得做点什么
But I had to do something.

我别无选择
I didn’t have any choice.

不然它就会杀死吉莉 掳走孩子
It was going to kill Gilly and take the baby.

如果那时候有人问我的名字
If someone had asked me my name right then,

我肯定答不上来
I wouldn’t have known.

我不再是山姆威尔·塔利
I wasn’t Samwell Tarly anymore.

我也不是守夜人的事务官
I wasn’t a steward in the Night’s Watch

或者蓝道·塔利之子 或者别的什么身份
or son of Randyll Tarly or any of that.

我什么都不是
I was nothing at all.

而你什么都不是的时候
And when you’re nothing at all,

就没什么好怕的了
there’s no more reason to be afraid.

但你现在又害怕了
But you’re afraid now?

是的
Yes, well.

我现在又有身份了
I’m not nothing anymore.

2018-05-27

Ygritte的爱:整天念叨。单纯可爱的女子。

雪诺
Snow.

你爱过她吗
Did you love her?

她很爱你
She loved you.

她告诉你的
She told you?

没有
No.

她成天都在说要怎么杀了你
All she ever talked about was killing you.

所以我知道
That’s how I know.

2018-05-28

第四季结束之时,大部分旧人的旧恨都随着他们的死亡终结了。现在基本就是故事发生之后的恩怨。

Stannis在长城上找Jon谈话。

你不想为罗柏复仇吗
Don’t you want to avenge him?

我想做的事情很多 陛下
I want a great many things, Your Grace.

但我现在是守夜人的誓言兄弟
But I’m a sworn brother of the Night’s Watch now.

我跟你的誓言兄弟们谈过
I’ve been talking to your sworn brothers.

-很多人爱戴你 -他们是好人
-Many of them love you. - They’re good men.

也有很多不喜欢你
Many don’t.

有人看到你带着一具女野人的尸首去长城外
You were seen taking the body of a wildling girl north of the Wall.

为什么
Why?

她属于那里
It’s where she belonged.

有些守夜人担心
Some of the Night’s Watch feel you have

你对野人的感情过了头
too much affection for the wildlings.

他们不过是生在了长城的另一边
They were born on the wrong side of the Wall.

并不说明他们是怪物
That doesn’t make them monsters.

无关紧要
No matter.

我要从窃贼手中夺回北境
I shall take back the North from the thieves who stole it.

泰温·兰尼斯特已死 不能再庇护他们了
Tywin Lannister is dead. He can’t protect them now.

我要把卢斯·波顿的人头插上枪尖
I shall mount Roose Bolton’s head on a spike.

但要拿下临冬城 我需要更多人手
But if I’m to take Winterfell, I need more men.

守夜人的兄弟立誓不参与…
The men of the Night’s Watch are sworn to play no part–

我不是指天杀的守夜人
I’m not talking about the damn Night’s Watch.

我指的是野人
I’m talking about the wildlings.

2018-06-01

S05E02

三傻的回答简直精妙。

珊莎小姐
Lady Sansa…

-我们可以单独谈谈吗 -不行

  • if we can have a word alone… - No.

求您 小姐 容我解释
Please, my Lady, if I I could explain…

我在乔佛里的婚礼上见过你
I saw you at Joffrey’s wedding…

向国王行礼
bowing to the king.

你我出席都不是出于自己的意愿
Neither of us wanted to be there.

-有时候我们别无选择 -有时候就有

-Sometimes we don’t have a choice. - And sometimes we do.

你走吧
You should leave.

哈哈哈Tyrion真的智商男。

瑟曦正拿爵位悬赏你的人头
Cersei has offered a lordship to the man who brings her your head.

她该拿她的小屄当赏格
She ought to offer her cunt.

用她最好的零件换我最好的零件
Best part of her for the best part of me.

2018-06-03

High Sparrow和Cersei的对话

为什么不穿鞋
Why no shoes?

因为我把鞋给了更需要的人
Because I gave them away to someone who needed them more.

我们都会这样做
We all do that.

如此才不会忘记自己究竟是谁
It stops us from forgetting what we really are.

这就是你来君临的原因吗
Is that why you came to King’s Landing?

为了提醒所有的人
To remind everyone?

所有人 我提醒自己还来不及呢
Everyone? Hard enough job reminding myself.

我告诉众人 无人可以特殊
Well, I tell them no one’s special

他们却因为我说了这话将我视为特殊
and they think I’m special for telling them so.

或许他们是对的
Perhaps they’re right.

这样想来倒也宽心 是吧
It would be comforting to believe that, wouldn’t it?

诸神派您来试探我吗
Have the Gods sent you here to tempt me?

希望不是
I hope not.

我先前以为
I had assumed

您是为总主教出的事
you’d only come here to arrest me

来逮捕我的
for that incident with the High Septon.

如此对待诸神在世间的代言人
An unacceptable way to treat the chosen representative

实属不妥 你说呢
of the Gods in this world, wouldn’t you say?

伪善如同疖子
Hypocrisy is a boil.

切开疖子永无欢愉可言
Lancing a boil is never pleasant.

不过 他们使刀时确实该谨慎些
Although, they could have been more careful with the blade.

总主教今天来找我
The High Septon came to speak to me today.

他并不是要我逮捕你 他要我处死你
He doesn’t want me to arrest you. He wants me to execute you.

我不敢对您的想法妄加揣测
I wouldn’t presume to know your thoughts on the matter.

我对此事的想法与你相同
My thoughts on the matter are in line with your own

2018-06-04

红衣女又开始勾引Jon snow来获取力量了!我觉得她的最后一句话是为了勾起Jon的回忆,让他以为她可以成为Ygritte的替代。

不行
I can’t.

为什么
Why?

我发过誓
I swore a vow.

我爱过别人
I loved another.

死人又不需要情人
The dead don’t need lovers.

只有活人才需要
Only the living.

我懂
I know.

但我依然爱她
But I still love her.

你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺
You know nothing, Jon Snow.

2018-06-12

大概是龙妈和Tyrion的隆中对,Tyrion真的是语言天才。

那么 你决定了吗
So, have you decided yet?

我是否值得你效忠
Whether I’m worthy of your service?

您决定要不要杀我了吗
Have you decided yet whether you’re going to have me killed?

杀你大概是稳妥的办法
It’s probably my safest option.

那么 相对而坐的我们
So, here we sit.

便是两个可怕父亲的可怕子女
Two terrible children of two terrible fathers.

我可怕吗
I’m terrible?

我听过一些传闻
I’ve heard stories.

你为何来到世界另一端 见一个可怕之人
Why did you travel to the far side of the world to meet someone terrible?

我想看看您的可怕是不是好的那种
To see if you were the right kind of terrible.

哪种算好的
Which kind is that?

使你的子民不过更可怕的日子
The kind that prevents your people from being even more so.

2018-06-13

Jon好一个让对方想象未来来说服。

我的父亲 叔叔和两个兄弟
I lost my father, my uncle,

死在与乌鸦的战斗中
and two brothers fighting the damn crows.

我不是要你忘掉死去的亲人
I’m not asking you to forget your dead.

我也有忘不掉的痛
I’ll never forget mine.

曼斯攻击长城那晚 我失去了五十个兄弟
I lost 50 brothers the night that Mance attacked the Wall.

但我想说的是
But I’m asking you

为你们的孩子想想
to think about your children now.

如果我们不团结起来
They’ll never have children of their own

他们都别想有自己的孩子了
if we don’t band together.

长夜将至
The Long Night is coming

死物随之而来
and the dead come with it.

没哪个部落能挡住它们
No clan can stop them.

自由民挡不住它们
The free folk can’t stop them.

守夜人也不住它们
The Night’s Watch can’t stop them.

南方的国王们也挡不住它们
And all the southern kings can’t stop them.

唯有联合 我们所有人一起
Only together, all of us.

即便如此 或许也不足够
And even then it may not be enough,

但我们至少可以与之一战
but at least we’ll give the fuckers a fight.

2018-06-17

margaery和大主教的对话,None of us are 说得好,没有直接回答“你是否无暇”——如果说“我无暇”就会被反杀。

你的丈夫非常想念你
Your husband misses you dearly.

夫妻之间的爱是神圣的
The love between a man and wife is sacred.

体现了诸神对世人的爱
It reflects the love the gods have for all of us.

然而罪孽使我们背离神圣
But sin leads us away from the sacred.

只有忏悔才能净化罪孽
And only confession can purge sin.

我没什么要忏悔的
I have nothing to confess.

那么你相信自己是纯洁的
So you believe you are pure?

完美的
Perfect?

无可指摘
Wholly without sin?

谁也做不到
None of us are.

你已经上路了
You have started down the path.

但还有很长的路要走
But you have many miles to go.

Jorah和darrio的对话,心酸- -

有时看着你 我就会想
Sometimes I look at you and I think,

我老了以后也会是这样吧
“So that’s what I’ll be like when I grow old.”

只要你能活到老
If you grow old.

只要我能活到老
If I grow old.

但愿吧
I hope I do.

我想亲眼看看
I want to see what the world looks like

被她征服的世界
when she’s done conquering it.

我也想
So do I.

2018-06-23

S06E04, Daenerys 这货,又利用自己不焚的能力让另外的多斯拉克人臣服了,而且顺带杀掉了所有的首领,小心机碧池哈哈哈。

2018-06-24

Yara和Euron(Yara和Theon的叔叔)的演讲,去争夺盐王座。又是充满了愿景描述。

首先,Theon的演说让大家都支持了Yara,但是Euron通过否定前提让大家对Theon之前说的话不再有信任。

小席恩
Little Theon.

听说你把事情搞砸了
Heard you managed to fuck things right into the ground.

夺下一座守不住的城堡
Captured a castle you couldn’t keep.

害自己沦为阶下囚
Got yourself taken prisoner.

还听说你没了命根子
Even heard you have no cock.

难怪你觉得女人可以称王
Explains why you think a woman can be king.

当Yara指出Euron是杀害父亲的凶手时,说出自己的正当理由,并把在场所有人的利益牵进来

没错
I did.

是我杀了他
I killed him.

把他扔下了索桥
Threw him right over a rope bridge

看着他摔下去
and watched him fall.

他在领导我们走向末路
He was leading us nowhere

若不是我 我们还在死路上呢
and we would still be heading there if it weren’t for me.

没人爱戴他 没人想要追随他
No one loved him. No one wanted to follow him.

他害我们卷进了两场赢不了的战争
He led us into two wars we couldn’t win.

我向各位道歉 没有早几年杀了他
I apologize to you all for not killing him years ago.

Theon又说,你几年前一直在外面游荡(gallivant),Yara一直和大家在一起奋斗。Euron再次通过贬低Theon反驳——理智一点的人当然不会管,不过可以理解群众都是会被气氛影响的。

闲逛
Gallivanting?

你的命根子被切掉以后
That the sort of thing you start to say

开始这么说话了吗
once your dick gets chopped off?

是维斯特洛的老爷们教你这么说话吗
Did the great lords of Westeros teach you words like that?

Yara说出自己将要打造最大舰队,这是一个很有吸引力的愿景,而Euron化为己用,并且延展至龙妈,比Yara的愿景更宏大。

她打算怎么做
And how will she do that?

我会打造一支世上最大的舰队
I will build the largest fleet the world has ever seen.

想法对头
Right idea,

只不过打造铁舰队的人将会是我
except I’m the one who’s going to build the Iron Fleet

因为只有我知道如何使用它
because I’m the one who knows how to use it.

我曾周游世界
I’ve been all over the world.

我比在场所有人都要见多识广
I’ve seen more of it than all of you combined.

在大海对岸 有一个人
And across the sea there is a person

跟我们一样憎恨维斯特洛的老爷们
who hates the great lords of Westeros just as much as we do.

那人有一支大军
Someone with a large army,

三只巨龙 眼下尚无夫婿
three large dragons, and no husband.

我会打造一支舰队
I’m going to build that fleet

闲逛过去
and I’m going to gallivant right over

将它交给丹妮莉丝·坦格利安
and give it to Daenerys Targaryen

再奉上我的大屌
along with my big cock.

你要勾引龙女王
You’re going to seduce the Dragon Queen?

我不会勾引她 勾引她的是铁舰队
I’m not going to seduce her. The Iron Fleet will seduce her.

我们将一起征服七国
And together we’re going to take the Seven Kingdoms.

我并非生来就是王
I wasn’t born to be king.

我付了铁钱
I paid the iron price

现在我站在这里
and here I stand.

2018-06-27

Daenerys虽然很中二,说起动情的话却也更感人。

不要离开你的女王
Do not walk away from your queen,

安达尔人乔拉
Jorah the Andal.

我还没允许你退下
You have not been dismissed.

你曾宣誓效忠于我
You pledged yourself to me.

你发誓终生奉行我的意旨
You swore to obey my commands for the rest of your life.

现在 我命令你找到治愈的办法
Well, I command you to find the cure

无论它在天涯海角
wherever it is in this world.

我命令你治愈自己
I command you to heal yourself

然后回到我身边
and then return to me.

当我夺取七大王国
When I take the Seven Kingdoms,

我要你伴我左右
I need you by my side.

2018-06-28

S06E07,Davos利用感同身受的方式说服。

好吧 席渥斯家族的戴佛斯爵士
All right, Ser Davos of House Seaworth.

你如何明白我的感受
How is it you understand how I feel?

你从没想过会坐上这个位置
You never thought you’d find yourself in your position.

如此年轻 就要为那么多人的性命负责
Being responsible for so many lives at such a young age.

我也从未想过会坐到现在的位置
I never thought I’d be in my position.

我是捕蟹人的儿子 后来成了走私贩
I was a crabber’s son, then I was a smuggler.

如今又在战争期间拜访一位
And now I find myself addressing the lady of a great house

名门望族的小姐
in time of war.

但我来的缘由在于 这并不是别人的仗
But I’m here because this isn’t someone else’s war.

这是我们的战争
It’s our war.

继续说 戴佛斯爵士
Go on, Ser Davos.

但是后果不咋样,62个人?????

S06E09

拉近距离二号机,Yara对daenerys说的。

你为我们带来铁舰队的一百艘船
You’ve brought us 100 ships from the Iron Fleet

还有水手
with men to sail them.

我想 你希望获得的回报是
In return, I expect you want me to support your claim

我支持你登上铁群岛的王座
to the throne of the Iron Islands?

不是我 是她
Not my claim. Hers.

为什么不是你
And what’s wrong with you?

我不适合统治
I’m not fit to rule.

至少在这一点上我们能达成一致
We can agree upon that at least.

铁群岛以前有过女王吗
Has the Iron Islands ever had a queen before?

不比维斯特洛多
No more than Westeros.

哈哈哈有意思,尤其是前一集里Yara展现出自己蕾丝的一面。粗体依然是拉近距离。

提利昂大人说你们的父亲是个很糟糕的国王
Lord Tyrion tells me your father was a terrible king.

在这件事上我们是一样的
You and I have that in common.

确实
We do.

并且他们都被篡夺者杀害
And both murdered by a usurper as well.

他们的船够吗
Will their ships be enough?

加上原来奴隶主们的船 也许够
With the former Masters’ fleet, possibly.

勉强够
Barely.

铁舰队的船不止一百艘
There are more than 100 ships in the Iron Fleet.

确实 并且攸伦还在造更多的船
There are and Euron is building more.

他打算带给您
He’s going to offer them to you.

那我为什么不等他呢
So why shouldn’t I wait for him?

他想给您的不只是铁舰队
The Iron Fleet isn’t all he’s bringing.

他还想给您…
He also wants to give you…

他的大屌 我想这是他的原话
His big cock, I think he said.

攸伦的提议 同时也是婚约
Euron’s offer is also an offer of marriage, you see.

两者不可只取其一
You won’t get one without the other.

我想你的提议不包括婚约吧
And I imagine your offer is free of any marriage demands?

我没这个要求 但我怎样都行 真的
I never demand, but I’m up for anything, really.

拉近距离三号机

你们不想要七国吗
And you don’t want the Seven Kingdoms?

您的祖先打败了我们的祖先 夺走了铁群岛
Your ancestors defeated ours and took the Iron Islands.

我们请您还给我们
We ask you to give them back.

就这样
And that’s all?

我们希望您帮忙杀死一两个
We’d like you to help us murder an uncle or two

认为女人不适合统治的叔叔
who don’t think a woman’s fit to rule.

合情合理
Reasonable.

2018-07-05

你同伴发表意见被嘲笑,如何鼓励他继续说下去。

-尽管如此 我们还是应该回信 - 布兰登·史塔克
-Still, we ought to write back– - Brandon Stark.
-瘸腿的男孩 - 你认识他?
-The crippled boy. - Do you know him?
几年前我曾带着他穿过长城
I led him through the Wall years ago.
我看着他去了长城另一边
I saw him go beyond the Wall.
然后呢?
And?
不知怎么的 一个瘸腿的男孩在长城的另一边
Somehow, a crippled boy
活了下来 而其他人却做不到
survived for years beyond the Wall when no one else could.
守夜人不行 野人不行 没有人可以
Not the Night’s Watch, not the wildlings, no one.
或许我们应该听听他要说什么
Perhaps we ought to listen to what he has to say.
或许你需要做更多的抄写工作来训练你的脑子
Perhaps you need more scribing work to discipline your mind.
我感觉你想给出更详细的建议?
I sense a more detailed proposal is forthcoming?

但是为了不让其他的同行难堪,也要适当反驳自己的同伴。

这条消息有可能是真的
And this news could be authentic.
这是可能的
It’s possible.
但这条消息也有可能是
It’s also possible that this message
龙女王的策略
is part of a ploy by the Dragon Queen
用以引诱南方军队离开他们目前正在守卫的领土
to lure southern armies away from the lands they are currently defending
好轻松征服这些领土
to open those lands to easy conquest.